Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Trust

Nearly four years ago we made the big decision to take the oppurtunity of a lifetime and move to the farm.  It was Heath's dream to work the land that had been in his family for over one hundred years and I knew that I would always be happy as long as I was with Heath.  I trusted his judgement, I trusted his future for us....I trusted him.


Four years later - I am nothing but thankful. 


I have a beautiful husband who has helped me create our perfect family - a beautiful little girl who brings so much happiness into our lives and our 'Little Man' who is safely growing in my belly.


Never did I ever think that I would appreciate the deep gold of a wheat crop over the big bright lights of the city.  Or the dirt driveway down to our humble cottage over the bitumen and high-set houses. 


But I do....and I love it. 

3 comments:

  1. Good one Hannah - we're still searching for 'home' but in a way we have a great sense of what home is in each other. We will always be farming, but we just don't know where, or if it's for ourselves or somebody else (definitely the go for now!) Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Han!
    Love
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home is where you are happy Emma - and you and Mr M will find it. There is no hurry. As long as you are together and happy is all that matters. X

    ReplyDelete