Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Baby "I" - 10 days new

Over the weekend, I had the pleasure of photographing a beautiful little girl with her equally gorgeous family.  Capturing newborns is definitely something I love and Baby "I" was definitely the perfect little model!

Here are just a few photos from the day....


Isn't she just gorgeous? 
A big thanks to her beautiful family for allowing me the priviledge to capture this magical time in their lives.  It was such a lovely afternoon. 

All photography is published with consent from parents first.  Please do not reproduce or copy any photography from this blog without written consent from Dalli Cottage first.  Thanks

2 comments:

  1. The privledge was all ours!!! These photos are completely priceless! Capturing such an amazing time in her life will always be very special to us. This of course was all due to Hannah's warm, calm & caring nature.... the babies sense this & perform beautifully I think! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words. I love nothing more than photographing beautiful and sincere families who live for their kids. Harry and Bella are very very loved and that shows through the photos. I look forward to watching them grow into beautiful, successful and happy adults. X

    ReplyDelete