Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Maternity Shoot: Jen & Scarlett

I am so blessed to have so many terrific friends where I live.  The kind of friends where you send a quick text message and within hours we are all together at the park, having coffee and watching our little ones earn themselves a decent naptime for the day.  We all seem to be on the same page with motherhood, relationships and the loneliness of being a Farmers Widow when life on the farm gets busy.  We seem to catch up more when the boys get busier....and not once do our husbands complain?  Why you ask?  Because our friends make us happy.

So, when my beautiful friend Jen asked me to capture some pregnancy and Mother/Daughter shots for her - I was only too happy to oblige.  Jen is an amazing person who will do anything for anyone.  She wears her heart on her sleeve, laughs with all her beauty and will cry at any sad story you throw at her.  The love she shows for her family and her little girl Scarlett is nothing short of beautiful.  The special bond that they have between them is something that only a Mum can begin to understand.

As usual....I will let the photos do the talking. 


A big thank you to Jen for allowing me to share and capture this special time in her life.  I can't wait to have our second babies being friends just like Macie and Scarlett are now.  X

2 comments:

  1. A big thank you to you Han! Thank you for capturing this special time. I was so glad I could share it with Scarlett too. A big thanks to Hannah's lovely husband who looked after our little girls so this could be possible - what a man!
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful posts, Han!

    Hope your days are lovely... xx

    ReplyDelete