Friday, March 30, 2012

The week of Learning...

I have learnt so many things this week.....

:  Macie is a seriously determined little girl who can declare an almighty Mexican Stand-Off - but she is also funny, loving and caring.  Ever since the "Dummy Episode" she has been a delight....with a few 'off' moments like yesterday but today is a new day. 

:  Sleep deprivation makes time fly at the speed of sound.  Surely five weeks haven't passed since Will came into our lives? 

:  As long as we have nappies - I don't care if we are running low on bread, milk and butter!  Oh the priorities!!

:  Things that work with the first child won't work with the second.  Self-Settling and Tizzy Hall will be the death of me.

:   Heath still loves me even after I throw my acid tongue at him at 2am in the morning.  He is a serious keeper.

:  I find colouring-in with Macie like therapy.  She usually throws the pens in and goes to play with something else and I will find myself still sitting there 20 minutes later still colouring in. 


:  My love for town is wearing thin....but then we go to the Park with our friends and I feel like I am rejuvenated with enough friendship and support to last another week. 

:  I am excited to be taking bookings for my photography....like seriously excited.  Newborns, Brothers, Families....you BEAUTY!


:  I love surprise visits....especially when they are from my Mum who doesn't care if my laundry basket is overflowing and the floor needs to be vacuumed. 

and most importantly,

:  that I am a Mum and it's ok to play the bad cop - because at the end of the day, when I tuck Macie into bed she cuddles me, kisses me and tells me how much she loves me. 

I have survived another week.  I am feeling stronger.  I am Woman.  Hear me ROAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment