To start a tradition - here are 10 things I love about Heath. Warning - I am in the sappy, feel-good mood. Apologies in advance if you feel the need to puke!
1. He only calls me 'Hannah' when I am in trouble.
2. He blows me away with his love for his family daily.
3. Although he fights to maintain his 'Hard Ass' personality - the longer he is a Dad, the softer he becomes.
4. He is a fantastic cook.
5. He teaches me to be strong and not to stress the small stuff. He wipes away my tears and fills my heart with confidence to be the best mum, wife, sister, daughter and friend.
6. He can make Macie giggle for a good 10 minutes non-stop.
7. He can make me erupt into full-blown laughter even when I am raging-mad at him!
8. He smiles at me every morning and showers me in kisses.
9. He makes me realise that I am more in love with him than the first day I met him.
Happy Fathers Day. We love you to the moon and back. X