Monday, December 3, 2012

On the third day of Christmas....

As I write this, I am listening to Silent Night by Rachel Leahcar.  I'm addicted to it.  It sounds like the angels are singing to me.  I get all choked up and remember the long summer afternoons that I spent when I was a child singing to Christmas Carols with my sister.  We used to pump up the good ol CD player and sing our hearts out.  Why?  Because we could.  Christmas is such a magical time of the year....

Things have been pretty magical here at the Cottage too.  If we cancel out the ridiculously 40+ heat we endured over the weekend with our air conditioners decided to call it quits....it has been really magical!

Bruce has been a tad cheeky.....
Calling Barbie for his big date
 
Yesterday, we received a beautiful parcel in the mail from my parents, Mimi & Poppy.  This was the kids surprise for the day....
Christmas Bears for the kids to snuggle during the month of Christmas!  They absolutely loved it!
And I love them....


No comments:

Post a Comment