Thursday, December 6, 2012
It's all a bit hard to believe. It only feels like yesterday as I was rocking on the fitball in labour and anticipating his arrival. He has completed our family 100% and it's so fufilling knowing that we are now a happy and content family.
- He loves a good game.
- He grunts at Macie when she starts singing like a Rockstar.
- He is a Swiper from way back. Just the other day he swiped a gecko that Heath was trying to 'relocate' and ended up trying to eat it.
- He will eat almost anything....mud, dirt, geckos and all.
- He is snuggly and most definitely a Mum & Dad boy. He clings on for all life when someone else tries to take him.
- Any oppurtunity he sees, he can & will pull Macies hair.
- He is rough and tough. We always thought Macie was a bruiser but Will is taking the definition of that word to new heights.
- He is on the move - usually heading straight for the Christmas Tree! Four decorations have become casualties as a result of his movements.
- He is a real home body - happy when he is in his safe place with his nearest and dearest.
- He is completely content being on a tractor, bike, quad.