Tuesday, December 4, 2012

On the fifth day of Christmas....

I have it.

I have PROOF that not every day is rosey at the Cottage.  In fact - it's been a bit 'screamy' here today. 

We woke up this morning to find that Bruce had been tampered with in the wee hours of the morning.....by a certain little girl below that I won't name *ahem* Macie *ahem*. 

Butter wouldn't melt, right? 

We asked if she touched him and she replied with a "I didn't do it, Harry did it."  Just for the record, her imaginary friend Harry gets all the blame.  Poor Harry.

This resulted into a long, serious spiel about lying....and maybe a phonecall from Santa.

I'm happy to report that Bruce is now safely up high in the Christmas tree to witness the happenings of the cottage - screaming and all. 

And as a result of lying, (which has a ZERO tolerance policy in the Cottage) the Advent Box has gone into hiding until tomorrow.

Is it bedtime yet?

Please tell me that this doesn't only happen in my house!

2 comments: