Monday, December 3, 2012

On the fourth day of Christmas...

Bruce had a big date with Snow last night.....
I made the fatal mistake of leaving Husbo in charge of setting them up.  Thankfully I could hear nothing but cheeky giggles and must admit I nearly died of laughter too.....but Snow was repositioned to a more G-Rated suitable posie and Macie was amazed again this morning. 

Admittedly, Macie wasn't too impressed with Snow ditching her for Bruce....but when asked by Leanne from the Post Office on our trip to town she proudly pronounced that "Bruce is with MY Barbie". 

I am a little blown away by just how popular Bruce is!  So many people stopped us today in town today to ask what Bruce was up to!  It just goes to show how many people follow this blog....and I still can't get my head around it.  Thank you to everyone for your support...and your interest in our very small life at the Cottage.

Today, it was bribery & corruption for a special activity only once a certain little girl had a nap. 

I'm pretty sure that Bruce delivered the goods....
And now the er *ahem* beautiful Christmas tree is now hanging proudly from our Tree.

Until Tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment