One thing I especially love is a good blog! I follow a few blogs religiously because they make me laugh, give me inspiration, remind me to live my life with soul and more importantly, I feel that I can relate to them, in whatever path of life they may be in.
So here is my top 8 blogs I LURVE reading....
1. Nie Nie Dialogues - every single morning I open Stephanie's blog to read about her journey after a horrific accident. She reminds me daily to be thankful of those around me and especially the SIMPLE things in life!
2. Retromummy - a beautiful family, a loving husbo, 4 gorgeous children and she is happy. She proves that motherhood is enjoyable and more importantly, she keeps it real. Obviously, I am addicted to her fabric store too....so that helps! ;)
3. Life with Soul - the one blog and the beautiful Amy behind it who constantly reminds me to live my life with soul.
4. Seven Cherubs - Naomi and her beautiful outlook on being a mother to her seven cherubs. Another Mama who reminds me to be in the moment and have a healthy balance between work and family!!
5. Stark.Raving.Mad.Mommy - this is by far the funniest Mummy blog I have found. My beautiful friend, Kath, sent me the link and I get my daily dose of laughs when I read it!! A big thanks to Kath! X
6. I Just Love That Fabric - I drool constantly while perusing through Susie's online fabric store! Seriously, every.single.bit.of.fabric. is GORGEOUS!
7. 1000 homes of Happiness - a beautiful blog that is a fantastic reminder to just live and be happy doing it!
8. Cinderella at Brindabella - gorgeous photos, inspiration and 'Simple Country Living'
So, go and make yourself a hot cuppa, sit down and enjoy some quality reading. You will laugh, cry and be inspired. The world is an amazing place out there and these blogs prove it!