Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lately...

I was going through my iPhone this morning and it's always a good reminder of what we have been upto for the past few weeks....through the blurriness of iPhone quality photos!!


Macie's love for William has escalated to a new high.  William couldn't possibly have a big sister who is more loving and attentive.  She will make such a beautiful mummy when she is older.


I packed the kids in the car and did a flying visit to Toowoomba for ANZAC Day.  It was mayhem with all the grandkids together!


My sister managed to save these beauties from my cousin's garage!  The rocking horse was my sister's when she was a baby and the trike was actually my mums.  Photography Props Galore!!  I am planning a lick of paint and a bit of TLC on both!

Last week I declared (after many many tears of my own) that I was no longer going to fight with Macie for hours on end for her to have a daysleep.  Instead we hired 7 DVDs for $7 and each day all she needs to do is lie on her couch and watch her special movie.  Each day has resulted into this.....Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!  But don't tell Moo that!!


14 days after getting the nasty Gastro bug, this little guy is smiling again.  It knocked his poor little body around and made him so sad and unsettled.  But we are on the other side and enjoying all the smiles and coos coming from this delightful little boy!  Can you believe he is 9 weeks old already?


Macie's Potty Chart has gone from this.....


to this.  Something just clicked for our Big Sis.  We are so totally over the moon about this!


Macie now goes to Daycare every Friday.  She loves it so much that I literally have to drag her out kicking and screaming in the afternoons.  I now spend the day in town....enjoying a quiet coffee....


...and a day fully devoted to my little man. 


Now the weather is much more pleasant, we are now going for walks around the farm with our 'babies'.  Macie seriously loves this.


This is my attempt at my sister's AMAZEBALLS chocolate slice....FAIL!

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures, thanks for sharing. I particularly love the one with your little girl waking around the farm. It reminds me of me when I was little and of my dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I forgot to say I LOVE that trike! my Mum had something similar that we use to ride around on when we use to visit my Nan and Pop near Inverell.

    ReplyDelete