Thursday, April 26, 2012

Behind the Scenes....

Have you ever wondered what a photoshoot looks like behind the camera?  Before I started taking photos, I totally underestimated the time that goes into something like this.  The research, the organising and the planning....

Late nights madly painting props and praying that they dry in time....
Please ignore the state of my laundry.  The washing, folding and any other kind of domestic duties were neglected! 

I changed locations at the last minute and all my little models coped with the long grass and open paddocks perfectly fine.....thanks to their trusty gumboots and their beautiful mums! 

This mum here....she is amazeballs.  She is seriously such a fantastic friend and has officially been hired as my right-hand man (she likes to have a title!) when I make it big.  Along with bringing her two children, she also bought camping chairs, bubbles, toys, food and most importantly, CHAMPAGNE!  I think she deserves a big fat raise! ;)


There were prams, babies, bubbles, popcorn, toys and most importantly, the Mums keeping these delightful kids entertained!!  They most certainly earnt their drink....and I feel like my friendship glass is seriously overflowing.  I am so lucky to have these wonderful women in my life who I call friends.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.  X

1 comment:

  1. Wow what awesome pictures from behind the scenes. You are making me a bit home sick / miss my parents looking at the land.

    ReplyDelete