1. I believe I have an acquired taste in music....others just reassure me that it's just a 'terrible' taste in music. I could listen to my ipod all day every day with music ranging from Beaches to Meatloaf, Robbie Williams to Garth Brooks and ABBA to Eric Clapton! Don't even get me started on how WELL I sing....although my husbo may argue this point!
2. If I could have just one fairy in my life - it would be the "Washing Fairy". Mount Wash-Me at the Dalli Cottage sucks!
3. My husbo and I have been together for nearly nine years and I KNOW that we will together for another ninety. This is my favourite photo from our wedding day where my bridesmaid accidently pulled off my veil....hilarious hey!
5. Sleep-talking is a huge talent of mine - last night I woke my husband so he could check that we were still floating around the island, the night before I woke him to let him know that he wasn't stacking the watermelons properly in the trolley! As you can imagine, this is highly entertaining for Heath and he has great joy reporting my antics each and every morning!
6. When I was 19, I went on a SOLO whirlwind tour of the world - in 6 weeks I visited 18 countries, was in Rome when the Pope died, Monaco when Prince Rainier was ill and Gallipoli for the 90th ANZAC service. One of the best experiences ever.
7. I won't function without a morning coffee and snuggles with my family.
8. I am accident prone and on most occasions have plenty of bruises & cuts to prove this theory! I have fractured my collarbone after running into a pole on my push-bike when I was 8, rode off my dad's car on the first day I got my L's after running into a power pole, and hurt my shoulder after falling off a quad bike and being run over...I then proceeded to hurt the same shoulder in a night-snow-ski accident. Do I need to tell you more? ;)
9. Macie makes me laugh daily.
10. If I won the lottery, I would love to get my pilots licence so I could fly to see my family weekly...and fit in a spot of fabric shopping! That would be the coolest thing EVER!!
So come on....join in on the fun and let loose your TEN most random pieces of information!! I can't wait to read yours!!