Monday, February 21, 2011

Scraps into Treasure....

I recently realised just how much scrap fabric I have since I started Dalli all those months ago.  I noticed that a lot of businesses are actually selling their fabric scraps but I decided to do something different. 

I purchased some terrific earring and button kits and have made some gorgeous hair ties.....here is a snippet of what I have available....


The earrings sold like hot cakes within 2 hours - I couldn't believe it!  What a win-win situation!  I get to minimise my fabric scraps pile all while creating cheap and pretty earrings for my gorgeous customers!!  I plan on making a few more and making them available for Mothers Day! 

What have you been upto this week?  

1 comment:

  1. Love these earrings xx

    susie
    ijustlovethatfabric.com.au

    ReplyDelete