Tuesday, August 7, 2012

All booked out....

Over a year ago, a very close friend of mine stopped me in Target and asked if I was willing to take some photos of her beautiful baby bump.  I was dumbfounded.  What? Me?  But I'm not a photographer!  But she liked what she had seen from me just simply taking photos of my darling Macie....she gave me the ultimate priviledge....and more importantly, she trusted me.


That trust from my beautiful friend has given me the ultimate confidence to pursue my passion.  To continue to try to capture the magic of darling children, glowing mamas, brand new babies, and beautiful families.


So it's a very humbling experience when I look at my calendar and realise that I am now fully booked for 2012...and have bookings already for 2013. 

Photography is a passion for me.  A creative outlet.  A dream. 

Writing is another priviledge - and one that I truly find almost therapeutic.  To think I have had over 25,000 hits on this blog....well that just blows me away. 

Thank you to each and every one of you for believing in me - and sharing the Dalli magic.

I have a long list of dreams to fufill....and the sky is the limit...

No comments:

Post a Comment