Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Woods Family

When I first received the e-mail to book this family session in, I knew that I would always have a very special place in my heart for this family.  The "Mum" was my kinda-mum - friendly, warm and what totally floored me was....she read my blog.  This still surprises me when people tell me they read it!!

So, when I went to spend my Sunday morning with the three most gorgeous children I have ever met - well that is when I declared that it isn't work that I do.  In these situations, it was purely being able to have the priviledge to watch the true magic of childhood between these darling siblings. 

I can't wait to watch them grow and blossom into beautiful adults. 

But for the meantime, I will share with you a small collection from their session with me.

Much Love  X 

No comments:

Post a Comment